Gol/Silver prices????

Jason

Elite Member
Anyone notice that gold has dropped $100/oz this week, and that silver as at $10.70/oz? I wonder why it's dropped so much. Looks like a good time to invest in some silver. Where would I go to buy some silver ingots?

Probably the same reason gas is down..whatever that is...maybe just the powers that be, jerking things around before the Fall elections...don't worry, it'll all be back up before long...as for buying ingots, you've got to buy a LOT of silver to make any real money from appreciation, but I've got a few I bought on eBay, and coin shops might also be a source...I've never had any problems with buying coins or bullion on eBay, but if you've not familiar with eBay trading and decide to go that route, be very CAREFUL about who you deal with ...HH Roadrunner_426

Yeah, but at $10/oz I can afford to by a few hundred$$ worth, then wait for it to go back to $38. And then... Woo-hoo, new DFX baby!!!!

Not to get into a political debate, but having some inside knowledge of the oil industry...

Contrary to what you've been told, gas stockpiles have been very high for awhile now, there hasn't been a shortage in quite sometime. The "fear" that was driving the market has finally been overcome by these high stockpiles so now they're selling it off "cheap" to make room for more.

I hear you, Jason..I remember when silver hit $40 an ounce; I have no doubt it'll be there again..eventually...more a question of when, not if...Okie, I'm sure you're on the money about the supply...I think it's rare that supply determines gas prices..bet you a "cold one" that those commodity oil traders get griped by fear again come early Dec. HH Roadrunner_426

Back
Top Bottom