New Teknetics Models

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
Anyone know anything about these, they don't look bad to me. Steve.

Attachments

• addon.jpg
    addon.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 486
just purchased the delta 4000,I Love It target ID has been right on ,also the sensitivity is awesome,still getting use to it , looks like a keeper,,many features,good buy for 329.00

just purchased the delta 4000,I Love It target ID has been right on ,also the sensitivity is awesome,still getting use to it , looks like a keeper,,many features,good buy for 329.00
Thanks for the input, you can be our official Teknetics tester - keep us posted on your likes and dislikes about the detector. Steve.

I sent you a pm asking you a few questions about the Delta 4000. Thanks! Steve.

Those Teknetics models look really nice. If they were out a year ago, they would probably be my first detector!

I was out playing with my MXT a couple a days ago and Rod (other half) decides to get his MD out and dust it off. It is a Teknetics 7500 and he put it away 15 to 20 years ago, bought it in 84 or 85, we loaded it up with batteries and turned it on and low and behold the needle moved but it did not work. I called and they went through their archives and are sending me a manual for it. If he gets it to work I will let you know how a really old one works.:D

Back
Top Bottom