Fisher F4 Review

Elixir

Elite Member
So me and my dad got out at 6:30 am to go swinging. I took my fisher F4 and he took his whites classic 2 sl. When we got to the park he was already dogging me, "Better get a whites if you want to find something" I was getting signals all over, and was picking up coin after coin, and so was he. The fisher F4 was indentifying things VERY accurately, my dad would get a hit on the whites and he would be like come over here and check this, and it was always right, one point in the day I scanned over an 84 signal, I said heres a quarter, and he said I bet its a pulltab!! I pulled out a nice shiny quarter! I said "better get a fisher!" :lol:

Me and him still argue about who's detector is better, mine has much more depth for sure. The fisher is a great machine, accurate VDI numbers, this machine has the FASTEST recovery speed I have seen in the 5-6 machines I've used! it is also very sensitive, I am having a little trouble using the ground balance but I am sure I will get the hang of it.

hi elixer,

I have finally got myself an f4. the first time i went out with it i found five coins all older than 1940. One coin was over 10 inches deep! I found the pinpointing and the depth reader extremely accurate.

Does anybody else here have an f4? if so , how do u find it?

Omar

Back
Top Bottom