update on Garrett parts and service

Bearharold

Official Pull Tab King
Forum Supporter
This should of been posted a month or so ago , but when your old things slip by you sometimes.
As many of you may remember a few weeks ago I posted about a problem I was having with my battery cover fitting right on my Ace 250 . I sent a e-mail to Garrett and got a answer the very next morning and they said they were sending me a new one for free in the mail , well about two weeks later I hadn't received it so I sent them another e-mail and got a answer the very same day and they said they would send another one . Well two weeks later I hadn't gotten it ether so I called this time and Brad sent me one by ups this time which I did get free of charge by the way . They went way out of there way to solve my problem at no cost to me .The gentlemen that handled my problem was named Brad Keel in Customer service a expert at his job for sure . Just wanted everyone to know how good they were to deal with and solved my problem as fast as they could . Thank you Brad and Garrett company for the great service . Harold

lost in the mail

probably not Garret's problem.. probably 'lost in the mail'.

And it's not even the Holiday season yet...

Dusty Eagle

Good service

With just a handful of metal detector manufacturers the compitition may be a little stiff. One area of promoting bussiness is after the sale customer service. This assures or helps repeat customers to stay with their product. Well at least it means a lot to me. Follow up service is very important in my book..........Just my opinion;)

Garrett #1 service

Somebody, somewhere has recieved two green pieces of plastic in the mail and is still scratching their head trying do decide what to do with them! Steve

Yep - I love Garrett customer service too. Last spring they sent me 2 battery holders for my 12-year-old GTA 1000 for free.

dual vertical thumbs to garrett

last fall i called garrett to buy a replacement coil after i cracked it on a rock clearly my fault. i explained what happened and she offered to replace the coil at half price. garrett makes excellent products and has even better customer care.

I just got done reading an email from Brad too. I contacted him last night about a manual and spare parts for my GTAx1250 and he replied this morning with a PDF file of the manual, and asked what parts I was looking for. It's not often you see prompt action from customer service like this.

I broke the control cover on my Ace 200 and I emailed Garrett expecting to hear they did not have the part or if they did it would cost a fortune. I got an email back the same day with a contact phone number. I called and spoke with Brad (great guy) and they had the part in stock. I ordered 2 new battery covers and the control box with the sticker. Total cost ~13.00. Garrett sets the example on how customer support should work. They have old parts and they have great prices on them.

I have nothing but great things to say about Garrett's service... Last spring I had to send my Ace250 back to them because it was not registering metal at all... it needed recalibrated or something, but I paid the $12 to send it to them, they covered the return shipping... They emailed me the same day, the fella that worked on my detector emailed me to tell me that it was fixed and will be shipped out with a tracking number, and it was all said and done in about 7 days... I can't say a bad thing about how they treat thier customers... guess that's why they have been in business for 50 years.

Somebody, somewhere has recieved two green pieces of plastic in the mail and is still scratching their head trying do decide what to do with them! Steve

Actually it's yellow on the ACE 250.

I too have had nothing but great experiences with Garrett. I used to have a GTI 2000 that they tuned for me for the price of shipping it to them, then upgraded to the GTI 2500 that had a VHS instruction video with it (NOS I guess). I asked and they sent me the dvd free of charge. I eventually sold the GTI 2500 and got my DFX. Great people there!

Back
Top Bottom