Successfully less bottlecaps in the water :)

Caribbeanson

Forum Supporter
Haven't really given the Nox a fair shake yet as I know the sand is full of light targets right now, but its a decent enough time to learn the new machine. I was lucky enough to get gold on my 2nd hunt but mostly light junk since then.

I did find an OK slope yesterday on the wetsand, Equinox sounded like a slot machine going off. It seemed almost like it was too sensitive in a target rich environment but I started to adapt and single out the targets after a few minutes.

Was on a nice streak of green quarters and dimes then it seemed like everyone decided to go on a sunset walk at the same time :roll: Gaggle of teens swooped down on the slope I was working and started with their instagrams, snapchats, and facebook live streaming of vacation sunset. I quickly got annoyed and packed it up, of course once I'm packed up they also reached their quota of sunset angles and also left :mad: :no:

Hoping to get the Equinox on some sand that isn't 15ft deep soon, will see how it goes :)

Hunt 3:
4.jpg

Hunt 4:
3.jpg

Saw this peek out from the swash zone and got my eyes opened a bit, but I pretty much knew that heavy gold like that couldn't be in the wave wash:
1.jpg

I was right :) Junkola
2.jpg

I might be going out to tomorrow with mine for its maiden voyage lets see how I do but I hope its a bit better than your hunts. :blink:

I might be going out to tomorrow with mine for its maiden voyage lets see how I do but I hope its a bit better than your hunts. :blink:

Thanks Felix, maiden voyage sounds fun :) . Make sure you're familiar with the buttons and options before heading out. I read most of the manual weeks before getting my Nox and still had to go back to my cellphone during a hunt to figure out why I had an exclamation mark next to the battery icon. :)

Based on my web searches, seems like others have gotten the overload warning too but find that it doesn't always go away on its own. I know I've had to turn my machine off completely on two occasions because of it.

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom