Better than a Trifecta!

ollievon

Elite Member
Thought I would post something cool and not something in my 25+ years of this hobby has happened to me. My buddy and I got a really nice permission at an old farm whereas the farmer claimed the house foundation was older than the present house...we could not find any information on the maps when we researched, so we really didn't know what to expect.

The house currently standing appears to have been built in the 1890's, so we figured we would hit at least something interesting...little did we know what we would find in the side yard!

So far we both found a total of 4 Draped Busts (1802-1804), 4 large cents, and countless flat buttons...the ringer for me was a 1789 1/2 Reale about 8" down, totally unexpected!

The Reale was only after I had hit 3 other small silvers (BARBER, MERC, and a Rosie) was hoping for a seated...but hey, enjoy what you find and stop complaining.

Attachments

• 4_DIMES.jpg
    4_DIMES.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 196
Its just so beautiful! What a rack of wonderful dimes! Thanks for posting this and Congratulations Ollie! :friends:

With all that Old shine, You KNOW theres just gotta be a Seated in there someplace!

Back
Top Bottom