New from Maryland

hddeuce03

Hello all,

New member here. So new I don't have a detector yet lol. I'm doing a lot of research before I pull the trigger. My wife and I often go to Ocean City, MD in the winter and have rented a detector to pass time during the day and enjoyed it. I'm leaning towards a Simplex + as a first...I've read they are decent in wet sand and salt water. I'm also a scuba diver and I would LOVE to eventually get something I can dive with in the Chesapeake bay to hunt...but of course visibility is bad...which means I'm pretty sure not many have hunted there lol.

Anyway, I live in Anne Arundel County near the Bay Bridge and will be just playing around locally learning once I get my detector. In the meantime, I enjoy reading all of your posts!

John

Welcome John, Many spots in the Bay..best place to start is Sandy Point and the beach and water hunting forum here.

Welcome John, Many spots in the Bay..best place to start is Sandy Point and the beach and water hunting forum here.

Thanks! Sandy Point is only about 2 miles away, I'm in Cape St. Claire. I will also hunt my local neighborhood beaches.

John

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

My wife and I are originally from Baltimore, don't miss the traffic, but sure miss the Old Bay seasoned Steamed Blue Crabs :lol:

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Back
Top Bottom