Picking the scab for 4 gold

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Ran the Nox hot. Some of this gold with breaks or open will hit in the iron range mostly down in the ground a bit. At least on my machine. The Love God pendant never hit on the positive side. But the 50 tones told me something was there. If you notice, even the silver is cracked or open. Be safe out there. When these places are hammered to death you got to dare to be different. The ring is 10k. The two pendants are 14K. And the earring with diamonds is 750. Gold luck out there!

Attachments

• IMG_8272.JPG
    IMG_8272.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_8273.JPG
    IMG_8273.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 531
Good to see you had a nice hunt Larry... and that you made time to get out there :)

Congrads on the Gold!! Those are some green looking coins! Wow!

So Larry those hitting on the negitive side .... we’re they high negs like a Bobbie pin? I like the little stuff..... hunter want the big ole honkers and move 40mph down a beach leaving this stuff. Great finds

Last edited:
:dingding: Nice hunt and observations on the 'Nox. That's why I believe in PI's. One tone and dig it all.

One of the better hunts and description I've seen on here in a while. Mainly because what you described as pulling gold in the iron range. I have done the same with the Nox and nobody believed me. Even rechecking the hole several times , with nothing there to confirm it. Running it wide open and hot is my secret. Still digging about 90% of everything. With this machine , gold can and will , sound and read like junk in the ground. Once out it reads normal. Good to see someone else who has the same problem....lol....

Green and gold makes for a beautiful picture- congrats on the multiple gold hunt! :yes: Another confirmation that the Nox likes the small gold and it all adds up! :yes:

Good to see you had a nice hunt Larry... and that you made time to get out there :)
Yeah it was nice getting out.

Congrads on the Gold!! Those are some green looking coins! Wow!
Thanks OBN!

Wow very nice hunting! Alot of green coins too, congrats!
Thanks!

Yup, the green clad tells ya you're in a zone where mother nature has grouped together several years of drops together. Bodes better to snare some jewelry, as the results show !
Thanks Tom!

Looks like you found a good hunting spot!
I did.It is filled in now:lol:

So Larry those hitting on the beg side .... we’re they high negs like a Bobbie pin? I like the little stuff..... hunter want the big ole honkers and move 40mph down a beach leaving this stuff. Great finds
Numbers were jumpy.

:dingding: Nice hunt and observations on the 'Nox. That's why I believe in PI's. One tone and dig it all.
I got tired of PI's. Was killing my leg

One of the better hunts and description I've seen on here in a while. Mainly because what you described as pulling gold in the iron range. I have done the same with the Nox and nobody believed me. Even rechecking the hole several times , with nothing there to confirm it. Running it wide open and hot is my secret. Still digging about 90% of everything. With this machine , gold can and will , sound and read like junk in the ground. Once out it reads normal. Good to see someone else who has the same problem....lol....
Yeah when you dig a deep nickel that hits like iron with nothing else around it makes you rethink things:lol:

Green and gold makes for a beautiful picture- congrats on the multiple gold hunt! :yes: Another confirmation that the Nox likes the small gold and it all adds up! :yes:
I also have something to test settings with now.:lol:

That’s some good hunting! Congrats on the gold!
Thanks!

Yup, the green clad tells ya you're in a zone where mother nature has grouped together several years of drops together. Bodes better to snare some jewelry, as the results show !

Thank You,.........I remember that from years ago when I hunted the Ocean, but that has changed now. Now I look for anything brass or silver coins. I find those I will dig all targets around, good and bad responses, iffy's and iron signals. The reason I need a deep only PI.

Great hunt! Water or sand?
Wet sand. I used to do good in the water. These days there is nothing there.

Congrats , that was some hunt !
Thanks!
On the gold & greenie's Larry , nice job , Earl
Thanks Earl!

Beautiful finds Larry....love that color !!

Yeah the color of old gold is a nice treat. I had to get a band i wear i found fixed. After they polished it, it no longer looks like 22k.

Interesting never heard that before. What do you think about lead fishing sinkers as a clue gold may be near by? I've heard since they have similar densities they seem to group together.

Back
Top Bottom