Picking the scab for 4 gold

Interesting never heard that before. What do you think about lead fishing sinkers as a clue gold may be near by? I've heard since they have similar densities they seem to group together.

Yes, this is a popular musing : That if you're in an erosion zone where fishing sinkers start to pop up, that mother nature will likewise group gold rings in that pattern as well.

But I've found this to be much-less-true, if you're on a beach where there's simply tons of fishing going on. Then ... in that case .... go figure : You'll tend to find lots of fishing sinkers anyhow. But if it's on a beach where there isn't much fishing going on, and yet sinkers start to show up, then .... yes, I'd say that's a good omen for potential for gold rings.

Very nice hunting Larry. I'm glad to see you are capturing the good stuff up there. There is almost nothing here and they a pumping sand on the beach
Thanks dog! We still need to swing that way and hang out a bit. I do have to resort to dumpster diving most of the time here anyway:lol:

Interesting never heard that before. What do you think about lead fishing sinkers as a clue gold may be near by? I've heard since they have similar densities they seem to group together.
In Florida people fish everywhere. I usually do best finding the old white lead sinkers. Been harder to find with all the sand. But you see why i stayed hunting in the small lead squeeze weights.:shock:

Back
Top Bottom