Newb on board

markkjones

Hi folks I am Mark and live on the central coast of CA.

Trying to figure out what this silver pendant is.

Found it on Del Monte beach today.

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 220
There was a wizard in red robes and hiking boots down there casting spells or some such thing a couple weeks back. Maybe it's a magic amulet. Only in California...lol

Seriously ? You're from Salinas ? I work in Salinas, and live in Monterey. Stop by and say "hi" sometime.

Also, you've no doubt heard of the forum rules for our area : You must pay me 30% of all your finds. I accept paypal ! :cool3:

You have found a rare artifact indeed. The writing around the edge is Klingon. They came to earth in 1992 and landed in California and put a spell on the voters through a massive collective mind meld and planned to come back years later take it over. I am not sure if they have returned yet. But that artifact may be the first evidence of their return.

You have found a rare artifact indeed. The writing around the edge is Klingon. They came to earth in 1992 and landed in California and put a spell on the voters through a massive collective mind meld and planned to come back years later take it over. I am not sure if they have returned yet. But that artifact may be the first evidence of their return.
So THATS why Tom in CA collects 30%, he's trying to fund the Klingon takeover! Jk, lol [emoji1787]

Back
Top Bottom