14th Hunt Of 2015 - Don't Forget!

Dsm_mechva

Forum Supporter
I didn't find anything good in the 2 hours I went out today..but 4 ticks found me.

Don't forget to treat your clothes and etc.

I usually treat mine with Sawyer's Permethrin but figured I'd be fine still this early in the season. Wrong!

So figured I'd post this friendly reminder to my FMDF friends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 148
Four ticks this early wow. I hate those things. I am allergic to red meat because of them. I found that out about a year ago. I wound up in the ER.

No cats they lick them self to much, the other animal's do lick them self but not as much and no problems.

Don't use it on or near cats or fish.

"dangerously toxic to fish and to cats: in cats it may induce hyperexcitability, tremors, seizures, and even death."

Don't use it on or near cats or fish.

"dangerously toxic to fish and to cats: in cats it may induce hyperexcitability, tremors, seizures, and even death."
Pretty sure that all our military's cloths are treated with it when new.

Yeh if I had decided to go ahead and treat my clothes I wouldn't have had any ticks on me :lol:

I've seen them get on my pants leg when treated and the drop right off moments later.
It's the best stuff I've found so far to use that's for sure.

Yeh if I had decided to go ahead and treat my clothes I wouldn't have had any ticks on me :lol:

I've seen them get on my pants leg when treated and the drop right off moments later.
It's the best stuff I've found so far to use that's for sure.
I treat everything, even my yard and buildings. Even residential fruit trees can be treated, beef and milk cows. It's a pyrethroid derived from the Chrysanthemum flower. Ya i'm with you, it is good stuff. They have 36.8% concentrate. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...icide+/+Termiticide+1.25+Gallon&condition=new kills scorpions

I pulled 2 ticks off of me after my last hunt 2 weeks ago. They're gonna be bad this year around here. Going to bass pro to pick some up 2moro.

Back
Top Bottom