Careful reworking of previous permission gives a little more

LandOLincoln

I highly recommend if you get in a good or great hunt on a permission, go again, and again. The last hunt was a 10 silver hunt at this permission and I am now on a quest to catch the new homeowners at the house next door and gain a permission. Anyways i scored two more silvers at the forsale house, 3 wheats, about a dollar in clad and some junk jewerly, that is still in good condition. The previous hunt was with the nox600, this time with the 800.

Attachments

• IMG_20180709_20741.jpg
    IMG_20180709_20741.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 271
That pic looked a lot better before i uploaded it, heres a better pic. Thanks everyone. One of my better looking mercs out of the ground so far, had to get a better pic. Have i said I love this machine?
I went camping last weekend and we came home later sunday. Everyone cleared out of the campground sunday morning so I worked quickly over all the sites nearby, digging only quarters (there was tons of trash) and pulled out 4 bucks in about an hour. Also got the nox wet at the campground beach and pulled a few more quarters and lead weighs with my new scoop and i love beach hunting, cant wait to get back in the sand and water with it. Not having waterproof headphones available might just lead me to making my own. If anyone on here could build quality waterproof headphones for the nox, you sure could make some bread right now selling them to absolutely everyone. Happy hunting everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_20180710_32328.jpg
    IMG_20180710_32328.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20180710_3360.jpg
    IMG_20180710_3360.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 187
Very nicely done Jared. Congrats on adding two the the Silver count and doing so covering turf your did before. Trapper

Thanks, Im kicking myself i didnt get the nox out on the lake sandbar when i went up north. As soon as i got back to the dock someone saw my detector and told me a guy lost his wedding band the day before, and a guy he knows that hunts that bay, finds lots of old stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom