A relic and a silver

LandOLincoln

I was all over hunting today, started at a friends house to let him play with the 600, nothing specials just some clad and a good luck token. Then to an old park that i have never hunted, just clad there and what looks like an old junk ring. Then stopped at a forclosed house and that is where i need to focus my hunting time, it produced 5 wheaties and the silver rosie and the vehicle tax tag. I love digging the relics! I wonder what kind of motorcycle it was for back in 1949. Then i finished up hunting at an old grocery store that was closed early for 4th of july, did good on the clad today and found a dollar! Oh yea also thought i had something good when i dug and pocketed the big earring, just more junk jewelry.

Attachments

• IMG_20180704_48824.jpg
    IMG_20180704_48824.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 149
Nice little silver and finding cash is always good.
My 1st cash find!
Neat motorcycle tag!
Thanks!
Nice hunting! Love the motorcycle tag, Congrats!
Thanks! Best find for the day.
Excellent work!
Thanks!
A fast and furious day Jared. Congrats on all the clad and the Rosie and Wheat's. The Tax tag I think is really neat. Trapper
Thanks! Wish i was pulling more silver but im happy with 1-2 per hunt. The tag is exactly what i like to find for a relic, it says rockford, and has a year on it! It was from when my whole neighborhood went from corn fields to neighborhoods, long before i was around, this place was once booming.

Onward to Wisconsin!

Back
Top Bottom