Beach Scouting

Nick93023

Forum Supporter
Anyone else out today scouting the local beaches in order to make a best decision of where to hunt tonight/tomorrow? I will be going out this evening in order to beat some of the competition. I have about 3 beaches I would like to hit. It was nice to see where the heavy depositors were congregating!

All it takes is one ring somewhere to make the beach worth hitting. It doesn't mean you will find it in the most congested area. I just go and hit everywhere I can Good luck

While the odds of someone losing something does increase with a higher concentration of people it only take one person to lose a gold ring. That person might not be on the most crowded portion of the beach. Also the competition will also be hitting that most crowded area.

I counted 8 other people swinging a detector in the area I was in That is 8 people that I could determine what they were doing.

Yeah...I scout before hand so I know where to park and hunt in the dark......I hit the most traveled places first..around the concessions and all that...this is well before sun-up mind you, then, as the dawn approaches, I really start eyehunting hard...in the parking lot even, looking for bills and valuables..especially the morning after the 4th fireworks....

On 24 hour recon. Carry a set of these...

Attachments

• xx (21).jpg
    xx (21).jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom