First silver coin spill

Hit up a yard on the way home from work,I’ve said before my time is limited so I don’t get out much.But the first signal was the Washington on edge,I took a pic as soon as I turned the plug out,never even pulled the shovel out.lol.That coin couldn’t be anymore straight up and down,omegga 8500 hits hard on coins on edge.
Second target was about 10 feet away,silver coin spill and my first..2 Washington’s,a Rosie and a nickel..Dug about 5 more holes,wasn’t getting much and wanted to wrap it up so I have somwhere to go back to,big yard..Not bad for a half hour,but it’s not always like this,I’ve been doing half hour hunts and getting nothing but clad.Gotta be there to find it.Thanks for looking.HH

Jackpot!! Awesome find, what do you do with all the coins you find?

I've found 8 silver coins this whole year and you go and find 4 in 30 minutes:shock:

CONGRATS!

great spill congrats:D
Thanks bfncofan

Very nice spill! Congrats!
Thanks vermonster

Jackpot!! Awesome find, what do you do with all the coins you find?

I put the in a ziplock bag in a junk drawer.Ive thought about selling some,Actually about a 100 of them.Just don’t know where to start or what they’re really worth.
I've found 8 silver coins this whole year and you go and find 4 in 30 minutes:shock:

CONGRATS!

Thanks nctoad

Thanks bfncofan

Thanks vermonster

I put the in a ziplock bag in a junk drawer.Ive thought about selling some,Actually about a 100 of them.Just don’t know where to start or what they’re really worth.

Thanks nctoad

I sell my coins at http://nycbullion.com/ they are very helpful by letting me know what all my coins are worth, some more information about my coins, and then give me a great price on all of them. I highly recommend them, very knowledgeable in their field!

Back
Top Bottom