#200 Achieved

Good Lord Jack, that is a pile of silver! I'm not sure if I've dug that much since i started 5 years ago! Keep it up man! Also, that SLQ is awesome!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow! You’re having an amazing year Jack! Congrats on the silver milestone and all the other nice finds.
Thank you Jerry, this has been a great ride.
Man Trap! I aint never yet found a Stander! Congrats on punching through 200 YTD! ...Thats a real great picture of the three coins BTW..a classic old coin group shot photo, good on you for taking the time to set it up for us...It is a nice pic there...Heck, it would look pretty cool on the back of a black tee shirt even!

Hey Dew! thats a beauty of a Walker you got there! You Cheeseheads are knocking it down again this Season! You WI guys seem to be really committed or something.....
It has been a amazing year Mud. Things have been a lot better than planned for sure. I appreciate the kind words about the pic's as the Wife got me the new camera and I'm still learning. This little group of cheeseheads of ours seem to have it going on pretty good. We must or need to be committed, I think
Good Lord Jack, that is a pile of silver! I'm not sure if I've dug that much since i started 5 years ago! Keep it up man! Also, that SLQ is awesome!
Appreciate the reply Tundra. Having the time and making the effort is the key. But you have to have a site that holds the target.
Phenomenal...all of it!
Huge respect!
Thank you Dave for you reply. I do appreciate your very kind words. Trapper

Congratz. Pretty soon, it will be 200 gold coins, and silver coins will bore you ! :cool:

Congrats on the 200th silver! I could only imagine what that looks like,someday you'll hafto give us a group picture.Its only july,you could crack 500 at that rate!

As always your responses are welcomed and appreciated Brad. That permission I got for last Friday (Barber Half) opened three more doors in that neighborhood so I got some more old dirt to play in for a bit. You added some spice to the thread with your Walker,. Congrats, your really approaching the century mark fast. This could be a record year for you.

Thanks Trap , I'll try not to hijack your threads from now on as I'm sure in the future these posts will be referenced in a book deal or possible movie .

A character like me will just muddy up the flow.😎

All superstars like you need a YES Man , a few Hangers On , and a good Enforcer! I am willing to fill any position you see fit and work for fresh cheese curds 👍

Congrats again and for the record I'm in coast mode . Goal is 100 for the year and I see no record breaking year in my future.

Your future is wide open brother . We can chase walleyes in 2019 👍
Dew

Great hunt!
Thank you Boomer for your reply.
Congratz. Pretty soon, it will be 200 gold coins, and silver coins will bore you ! :cool:
Tom, I truly appreciate your response. I don't think your prediction will come to fruition though. Never been lucky enough yet to even see a Gold Coin much less dig one. Don't get me wrong as I do dream about getting lucky just once. You know the wife said I've used up all my get lucky dreams already.
Congrats on the 200th silver! I could only imagine what that looks like,someday you'll hafto give us a group picture.Its only july,you could crack 500 at that rate!
Thanks for the very kind words Butcher. I don't see me getting to 500 but who knows. I do promise that I will post a complete set of pictures of all my Silver at years end.
As always your responses are welcomed and appreciated Brad. That permission I got for last Friday (Barber Half) opened three more doors in that neighborhood so I got some more old dirt to play in for a bit. You added some spice to the thread with your Walker,. Congrats, your really approaching the century mark fast. This could be a record year for you.

Thanks Trap , I'll try not to hijack your threads from now on as I'm sure in the future these posts will be referenced in a book deal or possible movie .

A character like me will just muddy up the flow.😎

All superstars like you need a YES Man , a few Hangers On , and a good Enforcer! I am willing to fill any position you see fit and work for fresh cheese curds 👍

Congrats again and for the record I'm in coast mode . Goal is 100 for the year and I see no record breaking year in my future.

Your future is wide open brother . We can chase walleyes in 2019 👍
Dew
Brad you can post what you want in my threads. I do like the idea of chasing some Walleyes. As far as the book and movie thing do you think Air Force Mike would accept the position of casting director. Maybe he could recruit Angelina Jolie to do the groping scene when last week's outing comes up in the movie. Would you consider playing the role of my stunt man. You could jump into trees and roll over your machine on the stunts. And holler "roundness in the hole" and could you do that with a Australian accent? Just saying.....

Huge congrats Trapper, you did it, you are an inspiration to us all. Thats a sweet looking SLQ. Hope you enjoyed the holiday. HH Mark

Sweet merciful !!!! you're raking in the Ag this year, Trapper.

I don't think i've dug 200 silver coins since I started detecting 6yrs ago!

Wow ! Congrats on all your great finds ! That Standing Liberty wouldn't happen to be an S mint would it ?
Thank you Surgeon for the response. The Stander has no mint mark. That is the 3rd SLQ for me thios year and while all 3 have dates none have mint marks.
Wow, a great total and more to come! Congratulations there Trapper!
Thanks Shine, the year has been all and more than I have ever thought of. Just think the year is only half over. Say Shine you got a first name. I like getting just a little bit personal in my conversations.
Huge congrats Trapper, you did it, you are an inspiration to us all. Thats a sweet looking SLQ. Hope you enjoyed the holiday. HH Mark
Appreciate the response Mark and thank you for the kind words. The 4th was way to hot but I had the morning free so I went to a park that I hunted hard with the CTX. This time I took the Nox 800. I guess I didn't miss a lot of Silver only got one but did dig 6 Nickels and 3 of those were Buffalo's. Came home saturation wet, took a shower and sat in Air Conditioning the rest of the day.
Sweet merciful !!!! you're raking in the Ag this year, Trapper.
I don't think i've dug 200 silver coins since I started detecting 6yrs ago!
I am doing pretty good George, being retired and old has some advantages. The first is I now have time. The old part is I look harmless in white/grey hair and because of it people allow me to play in their yards. This is the third time I have reached 200+ Silver Coins in a year with 232 being my personal best. Hopefully it will not be very much longer. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom