same beach, same spot, same results

Jason in Enid

Elite Member
The bad news is that I forgot to charge my Equinox after 2 days of dirt hunting, so I only had 2 hours before I got the flashing battery. The good news is I didnt even need 2 hours. :detector:

I went back to the same beach I've been hunting and even walked straight back to the exact same spot I've been in the last 2 hunts. Still more targets to dig! First target was a tiny, junk necklace, then tabs and crusty coins. Then I hit another gold ring! This makes 2 gold rings and 6 silvers from this exact same little area.

goldring2.jpg

I also talked to the lake manager and got permission to dredge the swim beach :extrahappy: :beers: :clapping: :extrahappy: :beers: :clapping: :extrahappy: :beers: :clapping:
Now I just have to mod up the 3 inch to work for coins and jewelry.

Even more good news, :hat3: I got the recovery on video :shocked:

If you can't tell, I'm a happy person tonight!

Sweet :) nice job there. Dredging the swim beach huh, sounds a bit intense :)

:dingding: That's a pretty one - nice job! How long does the charge on the Nox last?

Sweet :) nice job there. Dredging the swim beach huh, sounds a bit intense :)

Not really, just a faster and more efficient retrieval method than scooping. Its not like gold dredging where you are trying to move cubic yards of material.

:dingding: That's a pretty one - nice job! How long does the charge on the Nox last?

About 12 - 14 hours. No problem if you have a fresh charge , but is a problem after a couple 6 hours hunt days :yes: I need to start carrying my excal as backup on the dredge.

Back
Top Bottom