Back getting the Strange Finds

I like the cut of your jib! What a Life! Treasure hunting for whatnot and then knocking down easy Paper to pay the bills? Heck, a guy shoulda started in this gig right out of Highschool!

Love looking at the interesting finds. Congrats on the nice return too. You really make me want to dive! I love, love, love the water but can't handle the weight of the tank to dive so snorkel it is :)

Love looking at the interesting finds. Congrats on the nice return too. You really make me want to dive! I love, love, love the water but can't handle the weight of the tank to dive so snorkel it is :)

You'd be surprised how light the tank is when you get in the water.....:yes:

Angelo's Angels found the family. I talked to a step sister in Wisconsin. Waiting to hear from another sister and brother in Michigan.

He used to live near Detroit. I will be sending the dog tag to the family member that wants it.

Cool finds! I was going to take a pic of my Red Fox can to compare to yours but it's in a box somewhere. Being underwater changed the red in yours to black. Beer can collectors like to detect rivers/lakes when they are low or being drained to find cans preserved from being underwater; some don't discolor so dramatically and might have value. They also like the mutated color cans but probably not much value as you noted.

Last edited:
Looks like you had some fun with interesting finds and did a good deed for some cash to boot. Congrats on finding the glasses.

Looks like you had some fun with interesting finds and did a good deed for some cash to boot. Congrats on finding the glasses.

So many folks think diving in black water is impossible. It is so easy. You just have to be slow and patient and not let the blackness bother you.

The only time I get spooked is bumping into a tree or a sunk boat. Most the sunk boats are old wood fishing boats once I feel around them. However nothing is down there really to harm you as long as you don't panic when you run into something. You know which way is up as long as you inflate your BC slowly you automatically go that way.

I recovered a waterproof I-phone yesterday. Still worked after over 24 hours. I enjoy doing what most folks feel is impossible.

Angelo's Angels found the family. I talked to a step sister in Wisconsin. Waiting to hear from another sister and brother in Michigan.

He used to live near Detroit. I will be sending the dog tag to the family member that wants it.

Awesome! I'm an active duty military member and I'm really happy that you did the right thing. Excellent work!

Back
Top Bottom