The Walking Dead spinoff.... Fear the Walking Dead Coming Summer 2015!!!

Midknight

Elite Member
This just in!! This spinoff series will take place in Los Angeles. Google Fear the Walking Dead for more info.

I just hope it's as good... It will be interesting to get the story of what was happening as the outbreak advanced.

This spin off does it lead up to what happen with the walking dead. Are we going to find out how it started or is this a new show all together.

This spin off does it lead up to what happen with the walking dead. Are we going to find out how it started or is this a new show all together.

Same time frame, same outbreak, just a different part of the country I believe. I guess they wanted to show us what was going on in other parts of the country during this outbreak, and how those regions were coping with it. We know the whole East Coast has fallen because a few seasons back they ran into those guys from NYC and Philly who were fleeing south.

Same time frame, same outbreak, just a different part of the country I believe. I guess they wanted to show us what was going on in other parts of the country during this outbreak, and how those regions were coping with it. We know the whole East Coast has fallen because a few seasons back they ran into those guys from NYC and Philly who were fleeing south.

Ok cool this should fun to watch. I don't remember the guys from NYC and Philly which episode was that in.

Ok cool this should fun to watch. I don't remember the guys from NYC and Philly which episode was that in.

They got into a shootout in a bar and Rick killed them. I forget which season though. I think Hershel and Glen were with him.

Back
Top Bottom