New Expedition Unknown show

bzbadger

I cant help but laugh at what happened. Josh is trying to find a lost Japanese sword and he meets up with a so called treasure hunter(white guy) who takes josh down into some tunnels. The guy says he has a detector with him to help find this most rare and valuable sword. He whips out an older style bounty hunter with the needle meter on it and actually puts the coil on backwards and starts chicken winging his sweeps. I'm like are you serious? You come on a TV series like this,say you're a renowned treasure hunter that's part of a worldwide group to track down lost relics and you whip out a $50 metal detector and you can't put the coil on right.

Well josh is funny but the show is serious about what it does. The treasure hunter was just a joke but portrayed himself as someone that should be given credit. Guy just made detecting look bad.

He could have least Google Imaged "metal Detector" to understand what they are supposed to look like.lol

He could have least Google Imaged "metal Detector" to understand what they are supposed to look like.lol

LOL no kidding. I sat there and laughed at the guy. How can you be some uber treasure hunter with a bounty hunter detector that has no settings capabilities on it other than a power and a discrimination knob and then turn your coil backwards, I mean come on..you're on national or worldwide TV and you can't take a few minutes to study? Josh has used detectors before and I wonder what crossed his mind.

Back
Top Bottom