Ordered from Bart at Big Boy's

BladeRunner

After researching I decided to purchase an AT Pro from Bart. He was always quick to respond when I had a question about a detector. His helpfulness and reputation on this forum were the main reasons I decided to buy from him. I ordered it this past weekend. He shipped it on Monday and it arrived today.

I didn't have much time to play with it before darkness set it, but I did have about 30 minutes in the back yard just feeling it out. First think I dug was.... foil. :D After I dug a couple Lincolns my hands were frozen and decide to call it a night. My haul? 2 pieces of foil, some type little cheap belt buckle and the 2 pennies.

My house/subdivision is not old, most of the houses were built in the early 70's so I'm not expecting any old coins, but the original owner did have kids, so I expect to find some clad.

Every year for Christmas I get an Amazon gift card or 2 and I was planning on using it for a Garrett Pro Pointer. After digging in the back yard for a few minutes I don't think I can wait until Christmas to order one. :lol: A pin pointer is a must have.

I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions as I learn how to use the machine.

Bill

After researching I decided to purchase an AT Pro from Bart. He was always quick to respond when I had a question about a detector. His helpfulness and reputation on this forum were the main reasons I decided to buy from him. I ordered it this past weekend. He shipped it on Monday and it arrived today.

I didn't have much time to play with it before darkness set it, but I did have about 30 minutes in the back yard just feeling it out. First think I dug was.... foil. :D After I dug a couple Lincolns my hands were frozen and decide to call it a night. My haul? 2 pieces of foil, some type little cheap belt buckle and the 2 pennies.

My house/subdivision is not old, most of the houses were built in the early 70's so I'm not expecting any old coins, but the original owner did have kids, so I expect to find some clad.

Every year for Christmas I get an Amazon gift card or 2 and I was planning on using it for a Garrett Pro Pointer. After digging in the back yard for a few minutes I don't think I can wait until Christmas to order one. :lol: A pin pointer is a must have.

I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions as I learn how to use the machine.

Bill

Glad to have helped!

Back
Top Bottom