Gold, Silver and Class Ring

imalookin2

"In Memory Of"
Forum Supporter
Hunted knee deep today for 3 hours and did a "wam bam thank you ma'am" on it and headed home with a smile. I tried out my new carbon fiber Anderson and can say it is a real improvement over my aluminum Plugger. I found that nice 925 chain on the wet slope 30 minutes into my hunt. It is in perfect condition. I cleaned it a bit and will finish it later.

The class ring was an hour later in knee deep water. It is from a high school about an hour away from where I am hunting. I already emailed the school so I can return it to Lauren. She is going to be a happy gal to find out she gets her ring back. Life is good. This is my first class ring and will be my first return. Good thing it is silver. :laughing:

The final keeper target is the 14K band. I love to see yellow in the scoop. This is my 4th gold from this beach. One last hunt tomorrow will clean it out. :laughing::laughing::laughing: Interesting that the gold and class ring are exactly the same weight. The little clock was encrusted. It still is working to the correct time. I have no idea how. :lol:

It was another beautiful day and tomorrow holds promise. I will be back to this spot to finish where I left off. Good luck to everyone!!

Attachments

• IMG_0165.JPG
    IMG_0165.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0169.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_0171.JPG
    IMG_0171.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
What a great hunt, Greg! Congrats on your first class ring & return...glad you got that hefty gold band and chain as a reward! Good luck finishing up tomorrow!

Congrats buddy, you are batting 100% when I don't go with you this trip over here...I can be bought if you would like more gold.....for a price I won't hunt with you.

:laughing:

Nice Gold and finally your class ring!

Cliff

WTG Greg! knocked it dead,,,,,:yes:thats a FATTY band,,,,got to like them,,,,,nice the girl will get her ring back,,,,I am sure she will be happy,,,,returns feel good when they are silver, when they are gold, for some reason to me just doesn't feel as good,,,,:laughing:I am glad you got the new shaft, you told me Monday you wanted a couple more bands first,,,I think that one counts as a couple,,,,great work,,,GL HH

Congrats buddy, you are batting 100% when I don't go with you this trip over here...I can be bought if you would like more gold.....for a price I won't hunt with you.

:laughing:

Nice Gold and finally your class ring!

Cliff
:lol:You are a hoot Cliff. Thanks for not looting my little spot brother pirate. :yes: I have a lot of fun hunting with you but you get it all before I can! :p Seems I find more when I am going easy and slow. I also get a chance to talk to some nice booty going slow. Today the booty was nice and squishy. :lol::lol: I actually got flirted with. She must have seen that gold band through my finds bag.

Really nice hunt there!!

Congrats on the silvers and the gold!!

I am in the process of trying to return my first high school class ring, I'm glad this one is stainless lol...

<*)))>{

Really nice hunt there!!

Congrats on the silvers and the gold!!

I am in the process of trying to return my first high school class ring, I'm glad this one is stainless lol...

<*)))>{
I know what you mean. I am glad Lauren's ring is silver. If it was gold and a guys ring............:p Well, maybe I would return it. :D

So funny!! Guess that's why it's called a "booty call" :laughing:Was this the boat trip?? The class ring I returned was a little too late. She had already ordered a replacement.

So funny!! Guess that's why it's called a "booty call" :laughing:Was this the boat trip?? The class ring I returned was a little too late. She had already ordered a replacement.
Not the boat trip. We tried and dug pull tabs and bottle caps. I found a nice 925 ear ring with an aquamarine stone. Saw some manatees and had a great time but no gold.

WTG Greg! knocked it dead,,,,,:yes:thats a FATTY band,,,,got to like them,,,,,nice the girl will get her ring back,,,,I am sure she will be happy,,,,returns feel good when they are silver, when they are gold, for some reason to me just doesn't feel as good,,,,:laughing:I am glad you got the new shaft, you told me Monday you wanted a couple more bands first,,,I think that one counts as a couple,,,,great work,,,GL HH
Thanks Tim, if I had not seen your setup I would not have the Anderson. It is SWEET. Man, what a difference. Plugger is nice, carbon fiber is superb. I am going deep tomorrow and hit it hard. I hope to get some more goods. We will see. Thanks for the kind words.

I am going deep tomorrow and hit it hard. I hope to get some more goods. We will see.

Hope you do well again today but get ready, I'll be back in action tomorrow.... two machines coming back today and a new rod for the Excal.... today is the last day of rest for me....

Cliff

Good job on the gold and silver but don't think you are going to heaven or getting any caramel returning a school ring ;)

Another nice score! Gonna be tough coming back to this desert. Usually the only flirters we got over here is at Burneys:laughing: They got any G.R.I.T.S. over there?:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom