Amazon Prime

If your a regular shopper on Amazon, prime is the way to go. The convenience of clicking a button and it's delivered to your door 2 days later! How can you beat that? (The obvious answer is one day later :lol:) It's only a matter of time before everything is just ordered online and stores are obsolete. They also offer automated buying so for example, you can have things you use consistently (paper towels, toilet paper etc.) delivered automatically. Yep, perpetual toilet paper! The future is bright.:D

P.s. For those concerned with online banking, while I understand your concerns and share those concerns, it's the bankers themselves whom we should be concerned with.:yes:

I use Prime 2-3 times a week.. I am constantly getting things later than their "guaranteed" delivery time which is fine with me. I send an email to customer service requesting a $10.00 coupon on my next order and they never fail to do that. Once they even credited me a month of prime for free.

If I made a lot of Amazon purchases I would definitely get Prime, you can watch movies with it too. But my parents tried it once and didn't like the movie selection so our family didn't stick with it. Seems like a really good deal though.

Prime is totally worth it. You can share it with family and split the cost. You get free 2 day shipping and often things will be delivered on Saturday or even SUNDAY. I've had items ordered the night before arrive the next day. You also get all the other prime stuff like various video streaming etc. I would def consider it if you shop a lot on Amazon. Prime can also be used on some resellers who keep their stock at Amazon warehouses.

I mainly wanted it for being able to read many of their books for free but there is no way I can get it since I don't use credit cards. I feel discriminated against since I have spent hundreds of dollars with them over the years using their gift cards. I am ready to quit using them entirely.

Back
Top Bottom