wed spin in nada - lowtide tim hits killer ring until

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
Lowtide Tim and I head to the land of nada today.

Day was long and targets were tight, few nice looking ladies helped the day.

Ran into the fast man at the end and the True Unknown man early on.

This fellow has been coming to the land of nada every September as far back as I can remember. I once knew his name even, but now I have forgotten it and we just chat every September.

Lowtide tim found this killer ring in the dry zone today – truly amazing ring and beautiful with big center diamond (man’s ring)------------inside it is marked: stainless steel – china.

Knife gig today, so no spin.

Good luck to everyone –see you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koSCIQy2pns

Attachments

• 0911CHINA.jpg
    0911CHINA.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 0911NUT.jpg
    0911NUT.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 224
Wish I could of hooked up with you yesterday. Sometimes it's best keeping the other half happy. Managed a nice looking ring today, though it appears to be a clunker(made the other half happy anyway), and scored on a super lightweight 14k earring so all is not lost. I hunted from 26th to the pier this evening into the dark. Tomorrow will be the last day unfortunately but there's always next year.

Whoooo Weeee what a ring. Ive found a couple huge silvers that get your heart pumping thats had gold on them and nice stones..... only to be disappointed. Nice day Max.

Dew

Fun looking hunt guys and not every heart attack ring is junk! 1 out of 500 is real!

Back
Top Bottom