• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lake EARie hunt ring #43!!

Congrats on another find gold ring! How are you ever going to be satisfied with a simple silver dime or I.H. again? LOL Let's hope the fall season lasts a LONG time for you and the other northern water hunters. Good luck on future hunts.

I hear ya, I was wondering that myself, you could buy over a dozen mercs for the melt on just that tiny ring lol...

I already know, I will never loose the excitement factor of finding cool old coins. Man, just thinking about seeing just a little bit of a silver rim down in the hole gets me going!

Silver, gold, it really is simple to keep a pirate happy!

<*)))>{

Awesome!!! I live up by lake erie as well. where abouts are you at? Im southwestern suburb of cleveland. Id love to hit a beach with someone who knows what they are doing

Awesome!!! I live up by lake erie as well. where abouts are you at? Im southwestern suburb of cleveland. Id love to hit a beach with someone who knows what they are doing

I'm in Michigan, near Toledo OH.

There are a few folks out your way, if I'm not mistaken, but I don't see too many OH folks that water hunt, or at least post anything about it, which could be really good for you!

Good luck!!

<*)))>{

Thanks Irons!

I hear ya, why in the world would you want to upgrade something that repeatedly pays for itself?

I was talking with my buddy about that, for freshwater it really cant be beat IMO, it could be equaled yes, but not beat really. I don't care what you swing, if your coil doesn't get over it, and you don't decide to dig, it doesn't matter what it cost or how many frequencies it has.

My ATP is starting to remind me of my little old S-10 truck, it is paid for, and works every time, and never needs a thing. I don't have to worry where I park it, it never gets washed except by the rain, it simply IS, that's what would make it hard to replace.

<*)))>{

Well said! 23_28_100s.gif

Thanks AGAIN to all you guys!!

This is such a great place and you all are awesome!

Scooped up ring 44 today!! Not the best, but better than 43...

I will post later, time for dinner now...

<*)))>{

Ice, you have been having a nice season. Congrats on the newest and all the others. ;) Keep on digging!

Thanks Imalookin2,

My water season more or less really started with my first ring from the water on Aug 21, I have not touched land since lol... Just wish I did not wait so long to get wet!!

Pictures and post of #44 in minutes...

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom