Why dig pull tabs ?

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Because among them is a gold item sometimes. Today I dug about 70 tabs or more but this 18K ring - with 3 diamonds on each side - popped up. I knew that sooner or later something has to show. It's stamped 750 inside and I tested the diamonds with my tester. And it fits my wife's ring finger just right. I'm guessing the blue stone is a sapphire. I'll have my jeweler look at it.

111goldring.jpg

Here's the coins - all cruddy from the soil. Most things were dug about 4 inches down in the middle of a park. I was there about 3 hours. Dig em all, Steve in so az

111take.jpg

Congrats on that ring!

Also, thanks for posting this. I now know that I have to dig more pulltabs than I have been digging. I believe! I believe!

I Love the low tones..your right Steve..sooner or later. That is a very nice ring and I'm glad to hear that it fits the Mrs. Awesome find.

Thats awesome..!! You are persistent, I usually give up digging tabs after about a dozen or so.. Unless I hit something good then I'll dig them the rest of the day..

I typically have to go through a few thousand tabs to get a ring. If I could find one for every 70 (or even every 100) tabs, I would never skip a tab signal!

Nice find. I myself have just recently really started to dig a lot more of the lower signals. I pulled roughly 60 pull tabs from a local park earlier today. Didn't find any gold though. Found some clad but nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom