American/savage/tv

Dustin

Is it just me or does that show seem very silly and staged. "Boom! Baybay!!" Really? He butchers the ground when he digs, hacking away like he's chopping wood. I noticed a barn pulley he pulled out of the ground looked cleaner than the one I un-bolted from our barn before we demolished it. Not to mention the outrageous prices he gets for rusted metal and relics. It seems like when he gets to the end of his digging day and digs his 'last hole' he gets bummed that he found a worthless piece of pipe, then underneath he sees a bag of value or coins, or some unbelievable find.

Not to mention the outrageous prices he gets for rusted metal and relics..

If he can get me those kind of prices for my finds, I will let him have 50% of the money, no problem!

BOOOOM BABAAAAAAAY!!!:cool:

Of course its staged. Each episode is a supposed reinactment of their best finds. It makes for decent entertainment but I feel it gives a false reality to metal detecting.

Follow the money. Who's detectors, scanners etc. logos are conveniently placed in some scenes. The show is a boon for the detector industry and a good marketing/PR investment for them as well.....and kinda fun to watch despite the theatrics.

Watched it for the 1st time last nite. What a complete and utter joke is all I can say...............:no: :no:

Not sure if you know it but Rick Savage was a wrestler. Wrestling on tv is fake. Why would you think that this clown would do anything legit? He is an absolute discrace to all of us.

i watched last night for the frist time. it does seems staged
in detoirt under the cemnet slab that looked like a touqre convter
from a transmission there is no way all them coins where in that.

Same thing every week

This topic get's discussed every week but it's hard not to watch since there's only a couple show's on T.V. that have any thing to do with MD. About the only thing you can learn from these show's is that you have to do research and HOW NOT TO DO IT!!!!! I try not to watch it but it's like a bad car wreck you can't turn away and you know it's going to give you nightmares. If the md community would all agree not to watch then the rating's would go down but I don't see that happening, Hell, I can't even get my hand to agree to turn the channel:lol:
I'm just worried about the next show that comes out, cause there will be since the popularity of the show's are high, Maybe it can't get worse but it probably will.

SAVAGE FAMILY DESTROYERS !!!!!

:pirate2: :digginahole:

I like how he swings his coil. It's not low enough to the ground and the coil seems to be bent in 45 degree angle watch it next time unless you guys already seen it.

I like the guys from the Diggers show. They truly love uncovering history as opposed to making a buck or putting on a show for television. Their show doesn't seem as staged, but I'm sure the producers of the show are hooking them up with the great spots to hunt.

1. They tell you it is all reenactments of actual finds
2.The people who come out agitated with shotguns took the time for the makeup dept. to do make up so they look decent for film.
3. Rita needs to let the make up dept. get a little O.T.
And 4. If you believe Savage family diggers is real. Don't light a fire in your fireplace Dec.24th, so Santa can drop off your ATpro without getting his fat butt burned.

Back
Top Bottom