Just received my Bomb sheath that I ordered from Buzz Wilson

bruinvikes

Elite Member
WOW! This thing looks incredible! I’ve seen these things floating around the forums and I never jumped at the chance of getting one. One day last week I noticed that Buzz announced that he had some made up and ready for a sale so I finally pulled my wallet out. I didn’t have a doubt that it was a quality piece because I’ve heard from other members that have purchased one, but I am absolutely amazed at the quality and craftsmanship that Buzz puts into his product. This sheath looks like it will last longer than me, lol. I highly recommend that if you’re in need of a sheath for your digger to look him up. I’m not sure if he has different sheaths or if they are all the same, but the one I purchased was $42. I can hardly wait to put it to some good use. (I live in NW Ohio so I still have winter and frozen ground to deal with.)

Thanks again Buzz!

Attachments

• 134FAFEC-46EE-4534-97E7-3B27CBE56FB1.jpg
    134FAFEC-46EE-4534-97E7-3B27CBE56FB1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 390
WOW! This thing looks incredible! I’ve seen these things floating around the forums and I never jumped at the chance of getting one. One day last week I noticed that Buzz announced that he had some made up and ready for a sale so I finally pulled my wallet out. I didn’t have a doubt that it was a quality piece because I’ve heard from other members that have purchased one, but I am absolutely amazed at the quality and craftsmanship that Buzz puts into his product. This sheath looks like it will last longer than me, lol. I highly recommend that if you’re in need of a sheath for your digger to look him up. I’m not sure if he has different sheaths or if they are all the same, but the one I purchased was $42. I can hardly wait to put it to some good use. (I live in NW Ohio so I still have winter and frozen ground to deal with.)

Thanks again Buzz!

If anybody's looking for a sheath you can find me on Facebook .
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1257050334396563&id=100002748261903

I liked the looks of the sheath so i purchased one from Buzz. Liked it so well that i purchased one for my son and one for his wife. A Quality Product.

Back
Top Bottom