Amazing and shocking update on my silver disc

Great find and story! That is one of the main reasons I detect. Because I enjoy researching the finds and the history! Awesome job!

Even without any story,just by itself that’s a stellar find. It’s really quite incredible what lies beneath...

Wow that's just amazing :wow: what a find and how fun the research must be :D i think it wasn't dumb luck that you found it, I'm a man who believes in divine intervention ;) what ever how ever, that is just amazing cant say it enough :wow: WTG !

I’m in awe

Super bad arse find and to have ties to your family is crazy cool. I would be stoked for weeks. They let it be known not to mess with them with that motto.

How awesome is that find!! When I looked up William Wallace on Wikipedia it said he was hung, drawn and quartered on August 23, 1305. The date on the artifact says August 23, 1299. I wonder why the difference? Also just a funny observation, if you look at the sword part of the artifact it almost resembles a hand on a metal detector!

Some mysterious force led you to that exact spot. That is just to weird to be just dumb luck. Amazing story and find. A big congrats on that find.

Back
Top Bottom