New.multifrequency Tesoro AguaAmigo.

Yeah Right!:lol:
Ha, Great name! To be consistent with the rest of Tesoro's underwhelming product line, they just need to ensure the new model comes with an outdated 1980's control box; doesn't have VDI; and of course, still lacks multiple frequencies. :roll:

Lol you better hide there are gonna be a few members after you now!:laughing:
Now you go me thinking.. it would be a pretty cool build and I could see my son in the river with me since they are so small and lightweight.
I've built 4 of these (Explorers and bounty hunters). Just grab a waterproof plano box, throw the guts inside, and silicone the wires. If you want to make it a little more professional and durable, buy "Cable clams" to run the wires through the sidewalls of the plano box. Boxes run $20-60 each (depending on size) and cable clams are $19 each.

An alternative to all of that is just watch the classified for a DetectorPro Wader/Diver. You'll get the same performance as the tiger shark and since the controls are in the headset, you can get neck deep without worry. I paid $80 for my last one. I frequently see them on forums for $75-125.

Back
Top Bottom