I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Bomb (that title doesn’t look very good, lol)

bruinvikes

Elite Member
I noticed that Buzz Wilson posted on Facebook that he had a few Bomb Sheaths made up so I went ahead and ordered one from him. I look forward to adding it to my gear but it’ll be a bit before I can put it to use since the ground is still frozen here in NW Ohio, lol. Thank you for making a great product Buzz!

Attachments

• 1131026B-1B1B-4591-9AD8-462C632781CE.jpg
    1131026B-1B1B-4591-9AD8-462C632781CE.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 299
I gave one a try and liked it so well that i bought two more as presents for my son and his wife. Extremely well made item.

I will be getting myself one here very soon!! I love the style and simplicity in design. Right up my alley!! And from a hobbiest to boot!! You bet I’m going to buy from here if I ever can.

I will be getting myself one here very soon!! I love the style and simplicity in design. Right up my alley!! And from a hobbiest to boot!! You bet I’m going to buy from here if I ever can.

I just received mine in the mail. This thing is very well put together! Great craftsmanship.

I noticed that Buzz Wilson posted on Facebook that he had a few Bomb Sheaths made up so I went ahead and ordered one from him. I look forward to adding it to my gear but it’ll be a bit before I can put it to use since the ground is still frozen here in NW Ohio, lol. Thank you for making a great product Buzz!

Hay bud,,, thanks for posting man!

If you think you'd like the BOMB sheath just pm me or get ahold of me on my FB https://www.facebook.com/buzz.wilson.568

Back
Top Bottom