Fisher F2 Question

Azmodeus

Diggin In Illinois
Forum Supporter
I ordered an upgraded F2 package for my father from KellyCo for father's day. It arrived today but seems to me it's missing a few pieces, but I'm not sure because I've never bought a Fisher. The arm cuff didn't come with the velcro arm strap and the tip of the bottom of the rod seems like it should have those little rubber plugs that go in the end of the rod between it and the coil like all my other detectors have had, but there were no rubber plugs in the box either. Does the F2 not come with these things?:?: The detector is pretty awsome for a 215 dollar machine though, he found a dime and 2 old pennies first time out in the yard and even dug an old style pulltab at freakin 7 or 8 inches. It wasn't solid but i cant believe this 200.00 machine hit it at 8 inches. :shock:

I have bought several fisher brands and they did not come with the little rubber washers your talking about like most detectors have , I tried to make some and put on mine once and they were to thick they wouldn't work on fisher shafts the tabs on the coils are to tight and won't let them work . Also agree I don't think the straps come with them ether.

Harold

You are ok, thats is how my fisher2 came too. I hope your father enjoys his fisher. Good luck!

None with mine. either.
Would just get in the way, anyhow.

He is gonna love this thing!

Yeah, he does. I gave it to em today as an early father's day present. He's already showed me up with that 200.00 machine. After we played with it a bit I had to leave and said "text me if you dig up any silver out here in the yard". I was smirking and joking when I said it of course... So I get home and sit down and my phone buzzes. It's dad..."Hey this thing is cool, I just found a 1936 quarter by the tree stump!" For the next 15 mins I insisted he was messing with me n pulling my leg but nope, he really hit old silver with that F2 in the first hour or 2 about 6 inches down he said. Wow. Doh.

Back
Top Bottom