• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Evergreen colorado area?

Ive been seeing a few in the Denver and bedroom community area. I am a half hour from you and still on the look out for places to hunt. Have been hitting a few city parks down the mountain with nothing much to show for it.

I know of a great spot for jewelry and clad that I was planning on hitting this Sunday, (if it isnt raining) you are welcome to come along if you want.

Ed

Well, I wanted to hit Ruby Hill this weekend. It is the biggest sledding hill in the Denver metro area, and hosted the X games this winter. But it now looks like it will be snowing Sunday, and raining thru next Friday. I hate living here.

Well as soon as it stops raining we should get together and see how well we can do there.

Ed

its looking like sunday morning may tunr out ok after all. Im thinking around 9am

Leadville guy

I just picked up an AT Pro - bummer its getting too cold up here in Leadville. I'm totally new to this, and would like to meet up with someone who has some experience to show me how its done. I'm up for traveling too - if not now, in the Spring is cool.

Back
Top Bottom