Recent water hunts...

*Cali Girl*

Elite Member
It's been a while since I posted so thought I'd share my recent fresh and salt water outings. Last Sunday Diggum, DillonSquared and I went up to Lake Tahoe for the day. Didn't find any gold but had a great time enjoying the outdoors! Then I went down to San Diego and detected Ocean Beach on Thursday. Found .56 and a bling dog tag in the 20 min I detected. The sunset down there was gorgeous! I was surprised my ATP worked so well in the wet sand. Here's a few pictures... enjoy! :D

Looks like a good time with friends, and thanks for sharing Pic's...!!

Wow! Beautiful scenery.

Those are lots of miles to do as simple day trips. Did you have a layover?

Really nice ,you should join the discussions on the ATP , most say they won't work in salt or wet sand .
HH

all of that in 20 minutes? :shock: oops! i forgot, you've got an At Pro. ;)
glad you're getting out and getting some digging time in. :) some beautiful views there too! thanks for posting!

Pete

ps. in the 3rd pic, lower left, do i see a ring there? :?:

Wow! Beautiful scenery.

Those are lots of miles to do as simple day trips. Did you have a layover?

The trip to Tahoe was a day trip but I spent a few days down SD. My little sister lives down there and pretty sure she's getting a detector for herself after seeing how fun it is! I'm going back down there in April. Definitely a place I hope to end up one day permanently...

Nice...I enjoy the sunsets here too.
The sunset pictures are from San Diego but I've seen the ones from Tahoe and they are gorgeous also!

all of that in 20 minutes? :shock: oops! i forgot, you've got an At Pro. ;)
glad you're getting out and getting some digging time in. :) some beautiful views there too! thanks for posting!

Pete

ps. in the 3rd pic, lower left, do i see a ring there? :?:

:lol: The ATP is beast!
No, not a ring unfortunately... It's part of a pull tab :no:

The trip to Tahoe was a day trip but I spent a few days down SD. My little sister lives down there and pretty sure she's getting a detector for herself after seeing how fun it is! I'm going back down there in April. Definitely a place I hope to end up one day permanently...

Can't fault you on that, SD is a great place. I'd love to hit that beach in front of the Hotel Coronado.

Looks like a great time was had, that's what it is all about! I love going to Tahoe, need to do that more, I'm pretty close.

Way to get out and hunt!

Beautiful pictures Cali!!:yes: We sure are lucky to live in place with so many awesome vistas and views!

Hey, you were down in our neck of the woods....:lol:

Nice photos. Looks like you had fun!

Back
Top Bottom