• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

novelty coins

Bounder

I took my ace 250 out for a test flight today and had some success. I dug uo 9 pennies and a dime plus 2 quite unusual coins. When I first uncovered them, I thought they might be dollar coins. When I cleaned them up they proved to be some kind of novelty coins. It says "heads I win" on one side with a naked woman from the waist up. The other side say "tails you lose" and a womans backside. I found them both about a foot apart in a park. Picture as usual is blurry.

Attachments

• 1011181714a-2.jpg
    1011181714a-2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 1011181714-1.jpg
    1011181714-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 121
I took my ace 250 out for a test flight today and had some success. I dug uo 9 pennies and a dime plus 2 quite unusual coins. When I first uncovered them, I thought they might be dollar coins. When I cleaned them up they proved to be some kind of novelty coins. It says "heads I win" on one side with a naked woman from the waist up. The other side say "tails you lose" and a womans backside. I found them both about a foot apart in a park. Picture as usual is blurry.

It's good its burry!! Lol. I've found a few of those this year.

Easy find, they sell at the local adult stores for a few dollars, gold or silver toned... neat coins. Not old though.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Back
Top Bottom