Got some new age Roman pottery

18kRonin

Forum Supporter

1,000 Italians performing "Rebel, Rebel" [hot tramp I love you so] :lol:

Eyeballed a super fresh drop in the water just sitting on top of the sand, picked it up and was way too light for its size, also the gold didn't look quite right somehow.
Anyway it still looked good and looked like a real deal Bvlgari design.

Looked it up and damn the most expensive ceramic with pink 18K gold ring I've ever seen, well the only one I've ever seen :lol:

A pic from their website

http://www.bulgari.com/en-us/products/an855563.html#

The downside is after being in the surf for awhile their value would come down to the value of the gold. Just got real lucky getting it when I did.

Thanks for viewing
HH&GL

Last edited:
Brother your pictures are stunning, you could turn a cracker jack ring into a work of Art!! One Nice ring there!!

Wow, awesome ring!

Congrats man...

On an unrelated note, that's the first site ever to announce if I went further it would take my cookies!

<°)))>{

Dang, thats a nice one man :shock:

Light grinding and extensive polishing could make that baby fetch a hell of a lot more than melt ;)

:dingding: That's what I'm talking about! :wow:

I don't post any more, but I do check the forum to look for 18KRonin post, and as usual, you did not disappoint.

I will be going to HK in Nov for 10 days, my wife is speaking at a conference so I have 8 days to plunder at my leisure. My plan is to do some island hoping, run & gunning some island resort beaches within a few hours flight of HK. I will PM you and see if you want to meet up.

Brother your pictures are stunning, you could turn a cracker jack ring into a work of Art!! One Nice ring there!!

Thanks Joe :yes:

Nice find. Do you ever find junkers?

Thanks Canerat, NO never :lol:

You two gave me an idea :lol: the best of the best heartbreakers of summer. Most of the other stuff I've trashed but am saving the good looking junk for my young nieces.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Great ring! Congrats!

Thanks Ohiodigger :yes:

Wow, awesome ring!

Congrats man...

On an unrelated note, that's the first site ever to announce if I went further it would take my cookies!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice, they are so rich they want to give YOU cookies for free :lol:

Dang, thats a nice one man :shock:

Light grinding and extensive polishing could make that baby fetch a hell of a lot more than melt ;)

Thanks FD, if someone wants to part with a hell of a lot I'll take it :lol:

:dingding: That's what I'm talking about! :wow:

Thanks Felix, sorry, no hand model available today :laughing:

Great pics. You a pro ain't you?

Thanks Joe, yup, if you want a house build :lol:

I don't post any more, but I do check the forum to look for 18KRonin post, and as usual, you did not disappoint.

I will be going to HK in Nov for 10 days, my wife is speaking at a conference so I have 8 days to plunder at my leisure. My plan is to do some island hoping, run & gunning some island resort beaches within a few hours flight of HK. I will PM you and see if you want to meet up.

good luck with that. only a few hunters from what I've seen.

Now THAT'S the 18k eye candy we all know and love! No heat shrink needed. :D

Nice find 18k.

R5

Brother even your junk looks better then my Gold this year..:(

some of those loser rings are ridiculous. so much time and effort trying to make it look real. Like a pig wearing lipstick.
At least in your spots you don't have to put up with the type of people I have to.

Back
Top Bottom