Karma is a beach...

18kRonin

Forum Supporter
Finally named this beach that has been surprising the hell out of me for the past 10 hunts. Calling it Karma beach, the more trash I remove the more it keeps on throwing out the good stuff. No matter what I get in the previous hunt it bounces back with more!!!

Sand movement has been unreal and it looks like it's starting the cycle all over again. Allot of the slope along the beach has lost 2 foot in the past week with the sand now getting dragged out deep leaving iron, trash and keepers spread out everywhere.

Switched to "epic digging" mode as you do with targets everywhere, dug more than my fair share of iron but when you're in the zone you don't feel a thing :lol: Time raced by, can't remember much was just a blur of activity. Ring after ring, no time for lunch only breaks to unload trash and get a drink.

Do remember getting some big silver then the Plat around 3.5 hours in followed by the 18K WG. Then being brought to my knees by another jaw dropping shocker :shock: the exact same design as my very FIRST gold ring!!!, a little smaller but man this beach knows how to pack a punch :lol:

Finally after just over 7 hours of feverish digging just couldn't dig anymore and staggered shocked and dazed off the beach.

Murphy's MDing law #1 a spot holds as much as it holds. Not a target more and not a target less.

How much can Karma beach hold?
Just one more hunt ;)

Thanks for viewing,
HH&GK to you all

Total for the hunt with 101 coins.

Tumbled the silver in with nickel clad and two small SS pot scrubbers for 2 hours. Total weight of the silver was 125g before tumbling only lost 4g. The skull on an ear ring was junk and lost the stone from the pendant.
Two pieces look a bit suspect, found some small gold.

14K post

A bit more 18K

Last edited:
That gold ring is a stunner.

The 18 silver rings isn't to shabby either.

What a bonanza!

Why is it every time you post, even before opening the thread, I get sad??? :lol: You are still pulling them one way and another...

Hope you are doing well...

~SSC:p

Dag Brother!! Amazing! There are some post on here I look forwards to seeing.. Yours, Is one of them....

Do you take any breaks during the 7 hours, I'm learning if I take a food break after 4 hours I can go for a few more hours...

With the amount of ferrous targets you dug why not just use a pulse? :lol:

A beach is never hunted out G... the heavy targets are just deeper than our detectors can go...

As to karma.. well people who believe in that probably placed their baby teeth under their pillows for the tooth fairy as well :laughing:

Oh yeah good job on the scores :)

Ronnin, I like OBN love to see your posts,,,,I swear, you work hard cause that is and unforsaken amount of targets for 7 hours,,,,,beaches I hunt could never hold that many targets for 7 hours but if it did, I don't if I could do it,,,,,,well deserved,,,,keep hitting it until it stops giving,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom