Overload - Please Raise Coil

Kolesmom2003

Hello Everyone!! I took my detector out in my yard today since the weather was nice. It was my first time using it since I got it. I found a tin can (like for tuna or something), the end of a Remington shotgun shell & a handle. In one section of my yard I kept hitting a spot that would read Aluminum Overloading - Please Raise Coil. When I dug all I found were tree roots. Has this happened to anyone before? Thanks.

Teresa

Happens to me when there is a big piece of iron in the ground. I guess if it is big enough any type of metal will do it. Those big pieces are usually quite deep too.

Turn your sens way down until it quits over loading. I do that with my whites but still usually wind up with can slaw or a big piece of junk lol. Just never know!

The neighbors use to joke about the little old man who use to live in our house & how he had a safe full of money, but nobody could ever find it. Maybe thats what is buried the in back yard!!! :yes:

The neighbors use to joke about the little old man who use to live in our house & how he had a safe full of money, but nobody could ever find it. Maybe thats what is buried the in back yard!!! :yes:

Get a big shovel and start diggin' :D. Might be surprised at what it is.

I'd be careful but I'd have to know :digginahole:

Welcome from Beaumont TX!

Buried money...

In that case, hold on and I will be up to help you.. We will cut down the tree, dig up the roots, and find the safe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom