Todays hunt and finds.

10fold

Don't use your bare hands EVER to dig. Use a trowel or lesche digger or gloves. Another point is stop using the pro pointer. Dig your target and re-check its location with your coil. Stay standing and invest in a water scoop. I never kneel down on beach hunts. Lots of shells on that beach but most beaches have sand. Push the sand around with your foot and re-check the target. You are doing great, keep hunting and reading. Good luck!!

Decent looking hunt there... are all your beaches like that up there? shells and gravel?

Don't use your bare hands EVER to dig. Use a trowel or lesche digger or gloves. Another point is stop using the pro pointer. Dig your target and re-check its location with your coil. Stay standing and invest in a water scoop. I never kneel down on beach hunts. Lots of shells on that beach but most beaches have sand. Push the sand around with your foot and re-check the target. You are doing great, keep hunting and reading. Good luck!!

Right on. Thanks for the input. I will give those a try.

Decent looking hunt there... are all your beaches like that up there? shells and gravel?

Some of the beaches are rockier with less shells. Some are clay. Some are sand.
on this beach there is about 8 to 12 inches of shell/sand and then you hit clay. I found two old large fishing weights, about 2" in the clay the other day.

Nice hunt there! I'd give the same advice, get a scoop or use a long handled shovel to dig and kick the dug material out. I dug with my hands until i found a piece of glass...
That looks like a great area though with all that shell material holding the goodies...HH!

Very true could be glass waiting in that sand for you.

Back
Top Bottom