Got some new age Roman pottery

Good info on the weight of the ring- most of us are accustomed to judging jewelry by how heavy it feels. Congrats on another beauty G! :yes:

I don't post any more, but I do check the forum to look for 18KRonin post, and as usual, you did not disappoint.

I will be going to HK in Nov for 10 days, my wife is speaking at a conference so I have 8 days to plunder at my leisure. My plan is to do some island hoping, run & gunning some island resort beaches within a few hours flight of HK. I will PM you and see if you want to meet up.

Thanks brother, not too keen on the landings in HK. If you haven't done it before you'll find out :lol
Sounds good always open to a bit of plundering :pirates:

Way to go Mate!!:thumbsup:

Thanks CJ :thumbsup:

Wow that's cool looking!

Thanks Goodtimecharlie :yes:

Quality all the way, sweet fnd man!

Thanks Zee, one of the best eyeballs. It was just sitting there in the open, got real lucky there were heaps of kids with googles on keeping a close eye on me some even trying to give me clams :lol:

Stunning ring to say the least.

Thanks DD :yes:

good luck with that. only a few hunters from what I've seen.

yeah could go at it full time and never cover it all :yes:

Now THAT'S the 18k eye candy we all know and love! No heat shrink needed. :D

Nice find 18k.

R5

:laughing: you are sick R5 :laughing:

Brother even your junk looks better then my Gold this year..:(

78 of any thing gold would look just fine to me brother :yes:
Surprised how good they look in the pics, amazing what a bit of lighting editing will do :yes:

some of those loser rings are ridiculous. so much time and effort trying to make it look real. Like a pig wearing lipstick.
At least in your spots you don't have to put up with the type of people I have to.

A lot of cheap Chinese stuff out there that is looking real good for only a few bucks. The girls spend so much on their bikinis and the boys are spending it all on the girls they haven't got anything left for the good stuff :lol:

Good info on the weight of the ring- most of us are accustomed to judging jewelry by how heavy it feels. Congrats on another beauty G! :yes:

Thanks George, have had a few what didn't look or feel right that turned out good. Found some glasses with plastic lens but the frame looked good so took it home. Usually I'd have dumped it with the other trash. Got home and found the whole frame was 18K I think from memory 17g of the stuff :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom