heading to marco island in march

hunt around the hotels i stayed at a condo for a week years back i had acess to the beach walked about a mile up the beach where all these 5 star hotels are nobody bothers you there as long as you have beach access good luck

forgot to mention also work around the areas where the hotels put out all the sun bathing chairs early in the morning if you can you can find alot of good stuff in that area or in the water if your machine is waterproof

.... any advice would be great....

Sure :

1) Don't by Rolex watches from strange men standing on street corners wearing trench coats.

2) Don't bet on race horses.

3) Don't stick your fingers in light sockets.

Any other questions ?

forgot to mention also work around the areas where the hotels put out all the sun bathing chairs early in the morning if you can you can find alot of good stuff in that area or in the water if your machine is waterproof

Good location - bad time - go in the late afternoon/early evening when the beach is starting to clear out. Getting up early means you'll compete with everyone else that brought their machine hoping something is still there....

Don't worry about being "embarrassed" since no one knows you - you'll be shocked by the number of people that ask if you had any luck.....

any tips? bringing the excal with both coils.. any advice would be great.
thanks

If you go out early in the morning, you'll be competing with the other tourists and locals that hunt.

If you go out in the evening when they put away the chairs, you'll be competing with the other tourists and locals that hunt.

If you go in the water, you'll be competing with the other tourists and locals that hunt.

If you go when its day or night out, you'll be competing with the other tourists and locals that hunt.

Do you see any trends? LOL. It's a nice beach, it's in Florida, and there is competition 24/7, 365.

Any luck on your trip? I maybe heading there in a few months. Not sure if I want to bring the MD or not.

If you go out early in the morning, you'll be competing with the other tourists and locals that hunt.

If you go out in the evening when they put away the chairs, you'll be competing with the other tourists and locals that hunt.

If you go in the water, you'll be competing with the other tourists and locals that hunt.

If you go when its day or night out, you'll be competing with the other tourists and locals that hunt.

Do you see any trends? LOL. It's a nice beach, it's in Florida, and there is competition 24/7, 365.
:laughing:

Marco Island

I went their about 10 years ago and stayed in one of them big hotels on the beach for three days, it always has a deep trough even at low tide so be careful, hope you have a great hunt. HH

Back
Top Bottom