Compadre humor...

sllingshot47

Elite Member
Found a rechargeable 9v I hadn't used in 2 years- it recharged!! Hadn't been using my Compadre because of ridiculous 9v prices.So enjoying my Compadre at my favorite park and along comes this kid, who asks his Mom what I'm doing. She tells him I'm metal detecting- to which he replies, "THATs a metal detector!?:laughing:

Found a rechargeable 9v I hadn't used in 2 years- it recharged!! Hadn't been using my Compadre because of ridiculous 9v prices.So enjoying my Compadre at my favorite park and along comes this kid, who asks his Mom what I'm doing. She tells him I'm metal detecting- to which he replies, "THATs a metal detector!?:laughing:

,..lololol :laughing:......that's good. You should have spoken up and said "yep,..there is a whole church devoted to it" :dancing:

You can get two nine volts for a dollar at a dollar store.

The alkys are $3 apiece at Walmart. I can get them cheaper online. For now I will run this rechargeable into the ground! I like it so much (4 hours so far) I may just go with another for my Compadre.:cool:

Dollar tree sunbeams, two 9 volts for $1Run the regular red/black sunbeam rather than the heavy duty, they last quite a bit longer than the heavy duty series.

I found out that they throw away the 9 volt batteries that they remove when they change them in the smoke alarms at my apartment. I talked them into giving them to me. Most test almost new and I have several detectors, including my Compadre that use them.

Back
Top Bottom