New from CT

Fordtech

Hi y'all, I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself and tell my story. I first learned about detecting when my mother bought my father a detector from radio shack (remember them) about 30 years ago. We went out a few times, but never found anything of note. Fast forward 30 years, my wife bought me a metal detector and I have been hunting in our back yard with my 6 year old daughter. She calls the time a treasure hunt and gets excited for anything we find. So far we have found a few coins, figured out that there was a chain link fence on our property at some point in time, and found misc junk items, but she gets excited for anything. Today we hit the jackpot, 2 coins and an item pictured below.

From what I have found online, it is a keychain for a Euclid tc12 bulldozer that may have actually been used to clear the land to build my house as it was built in the 50's.

I know long introduction, but wanted to share and hope to find a few people who might be willing to help me and my daughter treasure hunt.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 229
Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Neat find !

That's great that your daughter enjoys the hobby with you !

What model detector did you get ?

I found a video of the Euclid tc12 bulldozer

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Welcome from NW PA. I love finding some the odd item. That is a cool find and may you have many more "treasure hunts" in the future. Keep us posted please.. :D

Thank you everyone, to answer questions above, I'm in Bristol, ct, my detector is a bounty hunter 4, my daughter loves hunting for treasure, and I love spending the time with her which is why I am here to learn more and find places to hunt, and yes I work on fords, but also anything else that comes my way.

Thank you everyone, to answer questions above, I'm in Bristol, ct, my detector is a bounty hunter 4, my daughter loves hunting for treasure, and I love spending the time with her which is why I am here to learn more and find places to hunt, and yes I work on fords, but also anything else that comes my way.

Here is a helpful video someone made about the Bounty Hunter Tracker 4

Back
Top Bottom