• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Is this our Tax Dollars at Work??

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-1-400-sharks-spotted-031929234.html

Third paragraph down:

"The animals were all adults or juveniles, according to the research published this month in the Journal of Fish Biology. "

So how many researchers came up with that conclusion and besides adults and juveniles, just what other stages in the life of a shark is there?

I am a bit confused, but that is normal probably.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-1-400-sharks-spotted-031929234.html

Third paragraph down:

"The animals were all adults or juveniles, according to the research published this month in the Journal of Fish Biology. "

So how many researchers came up with that conclusion and besides adults and juveniles, just what other stages in the life of a shark is there?

I am a bit confused, but that is normal probably.

The teen years.
They act illogical, think they know everything, have little respect for their elders, wear their pants too low and won't get off their phones.
Don't get me started about their music, either.

They were having thier own marine UN meeting to discuss Syria's use of chemical weapons and how it will effect the oceans around the world. Also figure out if that combined with the joint stikes on chemical manufaturing plants will create some sort of super plankton which will turn the plankton into predators and the sharks will now become the prey. Hey.... it could happen:?:

I have heard very young sharks called "pups", so maybe they just meant that there were none of that age? Like human toddlers?

I have heard very young sharks called "pups", so maybe they just meant that there were none of that age? Like human toddlers?

Possibly. Maybe that is what they were thinking. I wonder how many researchers studied the 1400 animals to make sure there were no pups around.

Thanks, it is possible.

Maybe it's time to throw these dopey "researchers" to the SHARKS. If I'm being eaten alive by a Great White, it won't matter what age group they're in.

Back
Top Bottom