wilcox diggers

Dirt Lizard

Elite Member
I just bought one from andrew at N E detectors. Man these diggers are great. Decided to try one instead of useing my leache for a change. It cuts right through the small tree roots just as good as a leache shovel. Anybody else use one If not try one you wont be sorry.

Have been using a Wilcox digger for years, love it. Better than a Lesche in my opinion, because the Wilcox has a curve to the blade to help scoop the dirt out.

Attachments

• wap_102s.jpg
    wap_102s.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,340
Thats the exact one ski works like a charm. I'm surprised that few people know about it. And who would win in a side by side with a leache? I would love to know the outcome.

my first diggin tool was the wilcox 101, i still have it but use the lesche. i will say that the wilcox is nice with the curved blade ta pull out dirt. i was actually thinkin of adding a serrated edge to my old wilcox digger

Thats the exact one ski works like a charm. I'm surprised that few people know about it. And who would win in a side by side with a leache? I would love to know the outcome.
I would take the Wilcox over the Lesche any day. The Lesche is a good digger, guess like most things its a matter of whatever a person likes.

The Wilcox, is what came with my xlt, when I got it yeeears ago. I still carry it in my pack. Since getting the TT, I haven't used anything, but the TT. Someday I'll get a Lesche, but that will have to wait.

Hey Steve, your really need to concentrate on the dairy business instead of getting ripped at the gym. After all if you lose the farm, you would be considered an "udder" failure.:rofl:

i think it sucks.it leaves a huge busted pile insted of a plug. the leache cuts a nice clean plug.

but if your machine only goes 2 inches deep than ok yeh it ok.not
Not true, I can cut a nicer plug than Picasso could. I take great pride in the plugs I dig that you can't see (hmm did that make any sense). P.S. Remember I have to dig deeper than 2 inches, I am not using a Garrett :p:lol::lol::lol:.

I just dug out my old Wilcox. It's a great digger. I ended up giving my TT to my son. Rather than buy a Lesche yet, I'll try and serrate both sides of the Wilcox and see how that works.

The Wilcox trowels are great.

I recently bought a smooth handle version and used some all thread and added a ball handle.

And LOVE it.

Attachments

• Wilcox #102 001 reduced.jpg
    Wilcox #102 001 reduced.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,114
Back
Top Bottom