To our pensicola hunters.

TC

Lookin got see if anyone's found a 3 stone diamond band men's ring. It was lost Fall of 2002.
Guy I work with is asking.
I know it's a long shot, but message me if you've come across anything like it. Would've been in the dry sand, he lost it during a football game.
-TC

give me some info like where it was lost on here or through email and I and some buddies will look. If we find it we will send it to you

He doesn't know much more about where he lost it, just that they were along 'the strip'. He described it as a bunch of houses on one side and beach on the other. It would have been in the sand as they were playing football.
That's why I called it a long shot, Fall of 2002 on an obscure section of Beach. We appreciate you checking it out though. Thank you.

yes it will be a long shot, since we have had Ivan and they have replenished the beach and dumped a few feet the sand along that area since then. But things have been found before that have been hidden a long time so we shall look a bit harder when we are in that area.

Some buds and I looked over the weekend starting at the housing row. We covered about 300 feet or so no joy yet, did find some clad, you can see Ivan's fury everywhere

At least your efforts not futile. :D
I don't understand the reference to Ivan's Fury though. :?:

Back
Top Bottom