ATTN: Dirt Fishing Competitors

Tinky1878

Forum Supporter
Not to be mean, but please use your team finds threads to post finds only. Keep conversation to your PMs or other threads. It will make it easier on the scorers to go through and find all of your finds posts.

Thanks!

I'd also like to remind members that even if you're "dirt fishing," you still need a valid fishing license!:lol:

Not to be mean, but please use your team finds threads to post finds only. Keep conversation to your PMs or other threads. It will make it easier on the scorers to go through and find all of your finds posts.

Thanks!
I tried to delete my posts in the "Team 250" thread but couldn't do so. Feel free to remove mine, and heck Calvin's also since he's only a greenhorn anyway :p

I do hear where you are coming from as the individual threads could get very cluttered with banter!

I guess RelicHound shouldn't have added "and also keep in touch with each other." in his initial startup posts?

You want me to go through and delete the excess posts?

Okay, I'm deleting the excess posts, but it sure is going to take alot of fun and excitement out of the contest.

i say leave em....the scores will be the post with pics so they will stand out. i see where your coming from tinky but i agree with carol,its added fun for the contest.

Too late... most of the posts are gone. Now are teams going to want to know where their posts went and why? :roll:

is that frustration i sense in your post tinky:lol: calm down lil buddy itll all be ok ;)

Yes it is a little frustration. :yes: I'm just a little wound up right now because the owner of an old lot gave me a thumbs down! I have had my heart set on this old lot for a while now. It took a ton of investigating and lots of time find the owner in the first place. So, all that time and dreaming of my First Barber dime is down the drain. :(

Yes it is a little frustration. :yes: I'm just a little wound up right now because the owner of an old lot gave me a thumbs down! I have had my heart set on this old lot for a while now. It took a ton of investigating and lots of time find the owner in the first place. So, all that time and dreaming of my First Barber dime is down the drain. :(

thats the game man. pull you chin up and look for more prospects....that barbers out there with your name on it.

It'll be okay Tink, Barbers have been found in the most unlikely places.

As far as the threads, I think being able to post what's going on will encourage us all to get out and surpass expectations, if not motivate us a little.

Plus it adds value to the threads instead of just pics of finds. If we wanted to do that we could have used albums.

But we're all learning, and this is our first MAJOR contest. :yes:

It'll be okay Tink, Barbers have been found in the most unlikely places.

As far as the threads, I think being able to post what's going on will encourage us all to get out and surpass expectations, if not motivate us a little.

Plus it adds value to the threads instead of just pics of finds. If we wanted to do that we could have used albums.

But we're all learning, and this is our first MAJOR contest. :yes:

yup we are all new to this and itll get easier with time.

I posted some pulltabs and fishing weights, there was some scrap items too. I thought folks could look them over and drool.

Back
Top Bottom