My vacation so far....

Jack Flynn

Elite Member
I can't or don't know how to post pics from my droid here but I posted them on T net if you want to look. They have a droid app. One more hunt in the morning then back to Georgia! I could just stay here lol

Jack, you use that bliss on the beach? And it sounds like your having a good time....:detector:

Jack, you use that bliss on the beach? And it sounds like your having a good time....:detector:

No Joe the bliss is at home, the excal was the weapon of choice, when I got it dialed in for here dang it is deep. That Ga. muddy clay takes a lot out of the machine. Cancun or Cozumel next lol. Told the wife she could go or stay home, her choice, she wants to go cruise on a boat. Ain't no dirt to dig in on a boat so I won't go. I'm not like Craig lol lol

No Joe the bliss is at home, the excal was the weapon of choice, when I got it dialed in for here dang it is deep. That Ga. muddy clay takes a lot out of the machine. Cancun or Cozumel next lol. Told the wife she could go or stay home, her choice, she wants to go cruise on a boat. Ain't no dirt to dig in on a boat so I won't go. I'm not like Craig lol lol
Lots of dirt to dig on a boat. Wait until the toilets overflow across the deck and down the walls below. You might get a few "sight" finds. :roll: I will never take a cruise ship anywhere. I fly my broom. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom