When I was a kid I believed in Santa Claus...

lonewolf_one

Forum Supporter
.... These days, I believe in the UPS man. He's REAL, ("I've seen the dude") and he brings me much cooler toys than Santa ever did! :laughing: :yes:

My first impression is the CZ21 is built solid! It's heavy! But I had read that prior to purchase, so I ordered a chest harness with the purchase. Just unpacking it and perusing the manual now.
When I looked at the Stealth website, it said they were testing the floating fiberglass handles. I asked if I could order one and the nice lady said "Let me check." She got back on the line and said okay. Next day, I get an email with a tracking number and it says they sent both handles. Cool! Thanks folks! The fiberglass one seems pretty sturdy. I can't imagine it breaking. If it does, I've got a backup.

Can't wait to take them for a spin! :D

LOL! nice.

we call him Brown Santa in the Jeep club. :D

cool detector! i loves me some Fisher.

GLAD your not in my turf!!! I have enough compitition. Hope to see some wonderful goodies soon.

One word of advice, dig overload signals. Sure they can be cans, and junk. But I have guns, lighters, knives, and a bomb to prove they also can be great finds!!! (they can also be gold rings above 18 grams, found 2)

I have only a few hours with my CZ 21 but several years with my old CZ 20. I think you will be very pleased with the 21. I actually like it a little better than the old 20. The shaft is lighter and easier to swing and the pinpoint button is a metal touch pad that stays on instead of the rubber push to hold like the 20 was. Over time the rubber would crack and leak on the 20, where I don't think that will happen with the 21, no moving parts. I rarely use the PP button, but it's nice if you have a super deep target and want to amplify it.

Glad to hear Sana came early for you this year.

Now if we could get him to collect off the old mans visa instead of ours.... wouldnt that be a fairy tale come true?

Dew

Santa still visits the house... or something is... we put out cookies and beer and in the morning its crumbs and a empty bottle :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom