my arm is tired

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
Hooked up with the guru and off we go to the bay to check out the hole again. Lot of pics today – you can get a grip on this spin pretty soon – stand by – lots of stuff, but yet again not gold or silver for either.

Thursday looks iffy for any kind of a spin – 2 appointments with dentist- 1pmish and 3 pmish – hank feeding – schedule is full – so as it looks, no spin - but----the masters is on – first day – not a golfer, but I love to watch it.

See you – good luck to all – vid is like 8.5 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MELB4Fc1G-Q

Attachments

• 0410NUT.jpg
    0410NUT.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 261
  • 0410WOW.jpg
    0410WOW.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 0410WHATSIT.jpg
    0410WHATSIT.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 287
  • 0410PARTS2.jpg
    0410PARTS2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 259
  • 0410PARTS1.jpg
    0410PARTS1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 260
D@mn!

That spoon looks intriguing, but not silver? Sorry to hear.

Looking forward to the weekend. I'm working the five 12's this week. I look out my office window and see the wind moving the trees. I can't wait to see what the beach looks like but I know "The Invisible Man" :fright: a.k.a. SeabeeRon is beating me to the clad!

I hear you Max... but id much rather my arm be hurting from digging something ..... than the hours i sometimes put in digging nothing. So its the right arm from swinging or the left from digging. You cant get it if you arent digging anything.... and we have a whole lot of not digging anything right now.

Dew

Hooked up with the guru and off we go to the bay to check out the hole again. Lot of pics today – you can get a grip on this spin pretty soon – stand by – lots of stuff, but yet again not gold or silver for either.

Thursday looks iffy for any kind of a spin – 2 appointments with dentist- 1pmish and 3 pmish – hank feeding – schedule is full – so as it looks, no spin - but----the masters is on – first day – not a golfer, but I love to watch it.

See you – good luck to all – vid is like 8.5 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MELB4Fc1G-Q

One word that will give you more swing time. Ambidextrous.:D

Back
Top Bottom